One Mission. One Vision. Together We Lead.
Our teachers use creative methods to reach each student, helping them to master concepts in a way that builds both knowledge and confidence.
The staff at BCLA helps to create a supportive environment for teachers and students. No role is too small when it comes to making our campus a safe, wholesome space for our students to come to every day.
At Bonnie Cone Leadership Academy (BCLA), our mission is to equip our scholars with the tools to think critically, reason effectively, and communicate persuasively through the rigors of a classical education. Our teachers bring this mission to the forefront of everyday life at BCLA, implementing classical education practices, our Core Knowledge curriculum, and our R.A.I.S.E Virtues into the classroom to create meaningful learning experiences for their students.
Educators at Bonnie Cone Leadership Academy recognize that they are teaching the next generation of leaders and citizens, and they take this responsibility seriously. BCLA teachers teach how to learn and how to think, not what to learn, and what to think.
BCLA’s administration is committed to creating an environment that allows teachers to thrive. Our teachers are seen, appreciated, supported, and empowered as they work to educate our students and preserve our unique learning environment.
Bonnie Cone Leadership Academy employees are:
- State-certified and/or highly qualified according to State standards (if you are unsure about your qualifications, feel free to contact us)
- Service-minded individuals that live our company values
- Lifelong professional learners
- Accountable for their actions and open to coaching from the administration
- Enthusiastic, hardworking team players
- Looking to grow within the company
If you meet this description and would like to pursue a career with BCLA, please:
- Review current openings by clicking here
- Gather applicable exam scores, certification information, and supporting documents
- Be prepared to submit your resume